Video Game and Computer Programming

Space Invaders Part 1

Please Read: I'll be publishing frequent posts in order to catch up with my current week in college. I have about 2 more weeks worth of game/code that needs to uploaded until the blog will be all caught up. Once it's all uploaded, this blog will most likely be updated twice a week - maybe more should I go on a coding rampage and bust out a game in a day (which I have done before).

Moving on, for my fourth week in Game Technology 1, our assignment was to simulate a space invaders game. It is not all that flashy or impressive in game-play, but it does serves a purpose for showing my progression.

Space Invaders 1
Click here to play the really bad game in your browser!

Controls: Left/Right Arrow to move, Space to fire.

Come back later tonight to see a fully completed Space Invaders game! The full version includes infinite levels, dynamic difficulty, 3 different weapon types, power-ups, moving enemies, and more thing that I probably forgot to mention.

13 comments:

Derrick O said...

cool blog and sick design! im following and daily supporting!

Pro Dishwasher said...

Looking good brah

Meisefelix said...

always will love the game

FunnyCraigs said...

Thanks for that game. Ha fun fun. Check out my blog about funny stuff on craigslist

Primus said...

Fun game !

Kyle said...

heh i love games like this

Robin Hood said...

Looks great! Keep up the good work.

philthycanuck said...

A space invaders game I can finally beat.

Zephyr said...

Hah, space invaders at its most basic. I have never been so good at the game

Ramsay said...

HAHA! who can hate on space invaders?? It's right up there with the Mario Brothers and Pacman in the VG hall of fame.
Nice work man!

Doc_Waffles said...

haha love it man.

George_Wayne said...

great stuff! looks great!

Disser2 said...

Looking forward for the final version!

Post a Comment